How to Paint Tulips
How to Paint Tulips – Template, Requirements, Instructions
Create a bunch of lovely Tulips – Ideal for Beginners!
ART Mini eBOOK DOWNLOAD – delicate white and pastel tulips to colour or paint. Includes an example of a bright and colourful painting using the same template.
Or use the template for a collage of papers, fabrics, colouring pencils.
Or repeat the template to design a bunch or field of tulips on a larger board.
Download is a 6 page x PDF file (1.70MB) and includes:
– A print of the completed painting (pictured above)
– Template for the 15×15 cms (6x6inch) square artwork
– Materials Requirement List – including suggested colours
– Instructions for the painting process
– Instructions are for acrylics using Traditional Oil Painting Technique but any medium can be used.
< Return to Blog